Stress/anxiety – EFT/tapping – feeling- better/more relaxed
Hello, my name is Jacqueline Hollander. I am coach and practitioner for psychotherapy (Registered German Naturopath).
Is this something that concerns you?
- fear, anxiety, panic; maybe you are stuck in a vicious cirkle?
- conflicts; You are in the middle of a conflict, either privately, or for example within the family or at work?
- phobia; Social Phobia, are you afraid if you are supposed to speak in front of a lot of people? Can be social phobia.
- traumatic experiences that bring stress to your life; They may make you sad, angry, nervous. Sometimes it’s also about things/ events you don’t really remember, or you may have no words for what’s happened or what you feel?
- Burnout prophylaxis; Do you suffer from stress
- Boundaries; Do you want to be able to set better boundaries
How do i work? How could you benefit from consulting?
When you come to me for the first time, you tell me briefly about your self…
What´s going to happen is, that I will help you too easer getting allong with your daily life chalenges.
Many of my clients already feel more relaxed, free and happy after as few as 2 – 5 counselling sessions, some after only a single session.
If you feel that private counselling could help you,
please write to me at: jacqueline.hollander(at)t-online.de or the contact address. Alternatively, simply give me a call at any time between 8 am – 6.30 pm from Monday to Friday 0049-(0)30-7875501.
Take this opportunity to invest in yourself and your own well-being (1 hour = 70 Euro, normal price). I will do my best to arrange an appointment for you as soon as possible, mostly within a few days. We can also use Skype, Zoom or Telephone .
Can i rely on your professional confidentiality?
Yes, I am obliged to discretion.
Please note that this is not a substitute for conditions requiring medical treatment.
includes: Tapping/EFT- Emotional Freedom Techniques, family constellations, EMDR, inner child, BSFF (Be Set Free Fast), Hypnosis, TTT Trauma Tapping Technique… all of this are methods coping with stress situations, fear, grief, anger and/or mental blocks.
EFT can also be used as a self-help method.
Almost all methods I use can also be combined well to your advantage. Some methods can also be helpful for psychosomatic complaints.
I am an certified practitioner of:
Verband für Klopfakupressur e.V.,former EFT*-D.A.CH-Verband, Germany, Austria, Switzerland
GoE (Guild of Energists) = EFT, with Silvia Hartmann, former the AMT,
EFT International (= former AAMET).